As well as touring the exhibition in the community hall, and viewing the original artwork on display and for sale, you may also like to spend your time in the village attending one or more of the workshops being held:
- Photographic trail (likely to be earlier morning for best light)
- Ecological tour
- Nature walk to the “Magic Pond”
- “Whack a wilding” – what creative sculpture can you produce whilst reducing the number of wilding pines?
- Photographic/travel talk
- Kid creative crafts – various craft, beading, rock painting
- Learn to dowse
- Zentangle (adult and childrens classes)
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Decorate your bike
- Full details and timetable to come…
Coffee and cake will be served all day outside the community hall.